Real Solutions for Commercial and Residential Building Managers
Building owners, commercial real estate property managers and condo homeowner board members wear a lot of hats. The last hat you want to wear is a fire-fighting helmet. Engineering Support Services’ mission is to meet the needs of commercial and residential building managers by accurately assessing their building problems and providing long-term innovative solutions. The staff at ESS develops lasting relationships with our clients by providing open and clear lines of communication from the proposal stage through project completion. Our client commitment extends beyond project completion because we care about the results.
Our Building Engineering Support Solutions
Why building managers and condo associations choose Engineering Support Services
- We don’t surprise our clients. ESS won’t miss milestones or deadlines. We don’t deliver cost overruns at the end of a project.
- Our proposal time and cost estimates are accurate because we build an in-depth understanding of a project BEFORE we write a proposal.
- We attend more training and seminars than we’re required to attend to maintain our certifications.
- We keep up to date on codes, regulations and the most modern methodologies. That means building managers and their staff don’t have to.
- Our staff and managers have hands-on construction experience. As a result, we recommend solutions that are practical and cost-effective to implement.
- We write our reports and communication using everyday terms – not esoteric, technical jargon.
- We won’t design something that can’t be installed or implemented.
Are you ready for practical solutions to your everyday building engineering issues?
Contact us today!