Building Evaluation Solutions
Moisture Intrusion Assessment
At some point, most buildings will have moisture intrusion issues. Damage often occurs before the problem is ever discovered. ESS experts help building owners and managers resolve water infiltration issues quickly and easily.
- First, we find the water’s path into your building using a combination of water testing and invasive exploration.
- Then, we develop repair specs and detailed drawings for fixing the issue.
- With a moisture intrusion assessment from ESS, you’ll be able find the right contractor to rid your building of nuisance water leaks once and for all!
Looking for more information about how our moisture intrusion assessment service can help you? Click here to complete a project information form.
The roof is the most important capital asset of your building. That’s because it protects the entire structure from the elements and makes climate control more effective. ESS performs expert assessments of all types of roofing systems.
- You should have your roof evaluated every year to identify repairs before they become problems.
- In addition to performing annual evaluations, we will estimate the remaining useful life of your roof.
- Is your roof is near the end of its life? Our team prepares the specifications and drawings you need to gather contractor bids for replacement.
Our user-friendly reports provide all the information you and your contractors need to make informed decisions about your roof. To learn more about our roof evaluation services, please complete the project information form.
Balconies are usually built from wood, concrete, or steel. They may be cantilevered from the building or supported by wing walls or columns. To protect the safety of all residents and guests, building managers should have balconies inspected and evaluated regularly.
- The ESS team will evaluate your balconies to determine whether they require repairs.
- We will assess the useful life of your balconies and recommend life-extending repairs or replacement.
- If your balconies require major repairs or replacement, ESS will develop specifications and drawings that will make the contractor selection process as smooth as it can be.
Our user-friendly reports will provide you and your contractor with all the information you need to make informed decisions about your balconies. For more information about how ESS can help evaluate the safety and soundness of your balconies, please complete the project information form.
Siding, Masonry, Stucco & EIFS Evaluation
Building façades work in partnership with roofs to maintain the integrity of your building. ESS building façade evaluations include standard siding, masonry and stucco. Depending on the building and site, we perform inspections from the ground, swing stage, or lift.
- First, our team of construction experts will determine the general condition of your façade and any deficiencies.
- ESS will also do a moisture analysis of your façade. This determines necessary repairs and areas of latent moisture that may not be visible to the naked eye.
- For masonry buildings, our team will determine areas that require tuckpointing, repair, or rebuilding.
- Is your façade is near the end of its life or does it require major repairs? ESS will prepare specifications and drawings you can use to easily and quickly get contractor bids for repair or replacement.
- Our team will also determine what siding and trim should be replaced before you start an exterior painting project.
Our user-friendly reports provide all the information you and your contractors need to make informed decisions about your façade. For more information about how ESS can help evaluate your building façade, please complete the project information form.
Is it time to have your building’s integrity assessed by our experienced engineers?
Contact us today!