Construction Management Solutions
Project Specification Development
- ESS engineers will prepare all the drawings and specifications you need to start a competitive bidding process.
- Our specs and drawings are so complete, you’ll be able to use them to closely monitor contractor performance.
- Should your contractor try to cut corners or not fulfill a portion of your contract, our drawings and specifications will give your project manager an easy way to pursue further action.
For more information about our project specification development service, click here to complete a project information form.
Contractor Selection Process Management
- First, ESS will set up an on-site pre-bid meeting with all the contractors you’re considering. This meeting ensures everyone is bidding on the same criteria and all questions have been answered in the same way.
- After the pre-bid meeting, we develop a project addendum addressing and changes or clarifications that come up at the meeting.
- The ESS team will collect and evaluate all bids for completeness, compliance with specs and cost.
- We then prepare a written report, which we review with you, helping you select the right contractors for your project.
For more information about our contractor selection process management service, please complete the project information form.
Construction Project Management
- Our team will visit your project site several times a week, acting as your eyes and ears.
- ESS will prepare user-friendly field reports daily or weekly, depending on the scope and phase of the project.
- Experienced ESS staff members will be onsite to provide engineering insight and consultation when unforeseen complications require spec or schedule changes.
- When the contractors have finished the project, our engineers perform all punch list inspections and participate in the final walk through with you.
For more information about our construction project management service, please complete the project information form.
Do you want an experienced building engineer to manage your construction and capital improvement projects?
Contact us today!